Consultation and Speech Therapy
For more than 25 years, I have provided specialized therapy for preschoolers and their families, school-age children, adolescents, and adults who stutter. I also provide individual or small group consultation services to give clinicians the expert guidance they need to handle their toughest cases.
I have provided consultation services for speech-language pathologists and other professionals in areas such as:
- Supplemental evaluation and confirmation of diagnoses or treatment recommendations
- Treatment planning support, including goal-writing and session planning
- Suggestions about specific treatment strategies or therapy activities that you can use in your sessions
- Advice about how to handle challenging situations, including low motivation, concomitant disorders, second-language learners, children with cognitive impairments, and more.
- Individual training about new treatment techniques
- Expert witness testimony, preparation, or background